Sunday, November 22, 2009

Save another date?

Hi there! Sorry for all the run-on sentences, random punctuation marks, etc., in my last post. (How annoying!! haha).

Anyways, we won't be able to have a House warming/Christmas Party on Dec. 20th, as it conflicts with RHs church services-- dance ministry (which I am a part of) is dancing at all 10 Christmas services this year, and it also includes Dec. 20th. So, I'll be posting a new date soon.... POSSIBLY DEC. 31ST FOR A NEW YEARS EVE PARTY?!??! = ) save that date. I'll bring the champagne.

OK. Now, since you saved Dec. 20th, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to come to one of the services. I know some of you don't do the "church thing," but I would love for you to come and watch our dance! Let me know which one you can attend, here are the times:

(Saturday) Dec. 19th: 6 p.m.
(Sunday) Dec. 20th: 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 7 p.m., 9 p.m.
(Thursday) Dec. 24th: Noon, 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m., 8 p.m.

HOPE YOU CAN MAKE ONE OF THOSE TIMES! RH usually puts on a fantastic service & huge performance/production. And its definitely not your typical "churchy" feel. I promise, and I would love your SUPPORT! = )

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, if I don't post before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment