Monday, October 19, 2009

Tim here:

So, we ordered windows today. It will be about a 10 day wait for those to come in. I'm starting to get excited about all things we need to do. Luis our contractor should do a fine job for us. I'll let you know how he does and give him the thumbs up or down. I went by the house twice today to find that he had spray painted the floor where the sewer line was. He spent eight ours doing that today. Not really, he said he went to buy all the lumber and material to start the job. I'm looking forward to seeing some progress. It's been way to long since anything's changed in the house. Hopefully I'll show up tomorrow to find some broken concrete. When we are done with the house I'm thinking about breaking a Champagne bottle on the house and naming it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tim! (And Jenn) Here I am commenting to know that I am following up on how the house is coming along! LOL! Keep up the good work. Besides what else will I read when I need a break a work??

    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete